Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Walmart lanes

  This post is about Walmart  and how they have 20 registers with only 4 or 5 open at any givin time now I don't know if its the same where you are but here in maryland every one I have been to is like this now why have so many lanes if  your not going to open more than four at a time? And why not open more you have like ten people waiting in one lane so wouldn't  it be better for your customers to open more lanes I know their has to be some people that just don't go to Walmart for that rreason alone trust me I sometimes think about putting my stuff up and leaving when I see how crazy the lines are its uncalled for and shouldn't be that way when you have that many lanes ugh I just don't get it! Okay well that's enough venting for now this for hanging in there and listening to my rant t.t.f.n.Evil Emoticons

No comments:

Post a Comment