Friday, May 31, 2013

Polymer clay

I just love polymer clay.  The stuff you can create is amazing!  I enjoy that it is so therapeutic as well and you don't need to know much to start only be able to use your hands. I plan on making some posts about the things I have been creating I have never made a blog I have only read them.  So I'm sorry if anything I write is confusing.  I hope to meet new people that like to craft and blog on here as well as maybe some locals because I don't know anyone where I live and have no social outlet! Back on the subject of clay well I like to get my polymer clay at michaels in my area I've also been able to find small kits at Walmart  but the best place would be michaels so far now that's only where I have found it if anyone local to Baltimore knows another place let me know.  Well I hope to be able to write a few posts about me and clay soon and please I'm open to all forms of criticism like I said I'm very new to this and could use any and all advice thanks -Stephanie



No comments:

Post a Comment