Wednesday, June 19, 2013

New clay creations


  So I just wanted to show a few polymer clay creations I've made lately so here they are I will add more to another most soon please feel free to let me know what you thing thanks . So the first is the little mermaid she's made from fimo and sculpey clay baked then painted and glazed with triple thick.  Then we have an anime chibi charm gray with blue hair done with fimo clay and has a finish done with pledge floor finish.  The last image is a few buttons not finished made from molds casted from some vintage buttons I had that I wanted to have more of I used fimo clay and the molds are made from a mold two part putty and I plan on sanding with wet/dry sandpaper then using mica pigments to give it an awesome color if you have any questions please feel free to comment thanks 

,











             M.                                    


                                              






                          


                                                  
                                                       










                                                          
                                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment