Tuesday, June 18, 2013

New to blogging,help!




  So I have just started my blog as you can see and I have no idea how to do anything I don't know how to link anything into a blog I even got an app that helps but it doesn't really explain how to do stuff my main issue is posting links but also how can I get my blog to get more views and comments I know subject matter is obviously me way but other than that I don't know how to promote also I can't figure out how to add a pin to Pinterest on my blog so if anyone can help out with that that would be awesome! I like to write about all kinds of different things like crafting married life kids life in general and soon maybe even a bit of my opinion on politics  now should I create different blogs for this or should I stick to one and keep it simple also is it okay to offer things for sale on a blog? And does that work if it is okay? I'm sure I will think of other stuff but I believe I have hit on most of my issues at the moment if anyone has any answers or suggestions feel free to comment it would really help me out thanks t.t.f.n.

No comments:

Post a Comment